Many people who want to play MSP 2 get errors. In this article, we will share the solution of MSP 2 errors. People who want to play MSP often get “WebGL” errors.
MSP 2 errors
Below we will list the errors received in MSP 2 for you. You can get rid of these errors by applying the solutions of the errors.
Error 1: The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.
Bug fix: You usually get this error when your browser’s cache is full. Follow the steps below to fix this error.
- Delete all of your browser’s browsing history, cookies and other site data, cached images and files, all times by pressing CTRL + H in Google Chrome.
- Enter Google Chrome settings. Then click System on the left. Click Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Enter Google Chrome settings. Then click System on the left. Turn off Use hardware acceleration when available, then click the Relaunch menu.
After doing all this, you can play MSP 2. If MSP 2 still won’t open, try the solutions below.
- Uninstall Google Chrome and download the current version.
- Update the video card drivers.
- Open the MSP 2 game in a different browser. (Microsoft Edge, Mozilla)
Error 2: Game Under Mainteance Notice
Bug fix: This error indicates that the game is under maintenance, there are updates. Since MSP 2 is BETA, the game will be updated frequently and new features will come to the game. This error is temporary.
If you received different errors related to MSP 2, please write the error name in the comments section.